PayPal has been the trustworthy banking service we all have been relying on for ages. It has been proven to be the biggest online payment provider. As an accountant who is involved in dealing with your money, you want to be up par with one of its most prominent security features.
The best thing you can do is make sure you have a unique and long password which is considered a strong password as per the website’s parameters.
Another important step is to include Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
With PayPal, you get the ability to look through your login details which include your entire log history which enables to you see your PayPal login details.
Let’s look at some of the key features of PayPal.
Features of PayPal
There are a ton of features that you get once you successfully complete your PayPal login. They are as follows:
- Large no. of accepted shops: Over 26 million merchants across the world and more than 200 markets accept PayPal. You can buy quality goods from international stores right from your home. Once you struck a great deal, just click the PayPal button and buy with confidence.
- Protected Purchase: With PayPal login, you receive Buyer Protection which entitles you to get reimbursed in case of a purchase that is not eligible.
- Refunds on Return Shopping: PayPal offers all its users the facility of Free Return Shipping which basically entails you getting US$15 on return shipments. Just return the item back to the seller and you will be entitled to this feature.
- Choose any of your preferred cards: PayPal works with major banks in India and overseas, so you can pay with your preferred credit or debit card and continue earning reward points.
Procedure to view your login history
One of the most prominent features of PayPal login is its ability that it grants its users to look through a detailed list of login history which includes information like the exact time and place your account has been logged into. This feature is very important and crucial to protect your accounts from suspicious login. This keeps you one step ahead of suspicious activities happening in your account.
Follow the steps mentioned below to view your PayPal login history.
- Log in to your PayPal account and open settings which are located in the top right-hand corner.
- Inside PayPal’s settings switch to the “Security” tab, then click on “Manage your logins” to review your login activity.
- Switch to the “Security” tab. After that, you will be able to view a section called “Manage your logins”. Click on it to review your login activity.
And voila you did it!
PayPal login is a simple, user-friendly, and widely used payment mechanism, both for online buying and also for paying pals.
Overall, PayPal is an excellent service for small to medium-sized internet businesses. It is a well-known and trusted brand in the eCommerce market, and the "one touch" checkout accessible in their service allows merchants to enhance conversions.