The global U.S. Flat Glass Coatings Market size was USD 1.89 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data.
Although coated glass is utilised more and more in the solar sector, the market is growing quickly. The industry is being driven by the expanding usage of coatings in solar glass panels. The growing demand for solar panels is being driven by customers' evolving preferences toward green and sustainable energy sources. The U.S. Department of Energy claims that coatings increase the overall efficiency of solar panels.
The output and efficiency of light-to-electricity conversion are increased by about 3-6% in solar panels with water-repellent and anti-reflective coatings. U.S. Flat Glass Coatings also reduce the cost of maintaining solar panels. In addition, expanding government programmes encouraging the construction of green buildings are anticipated to fuel market expansion.
As an illustration, the World Green Building Council created Advancing Net Zero, a global initiative aiming to completely decarbonize all sectors by 2050. The major objective of the programme is to work with Green Building Councils around the network to create tools, programmes, and resources to highlight the necessity and viability of net-zero carbon buildings while also boosting the industry's capability to produce them.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1662
Top Lading Players: Arkema, FENZI, Ferro Corporation, Sherwin-Williams Company, Vitro Architectural Glass, NIPPONPAINT, SunGuard, Hesse, DIAMON-FUSION INTERNATIONAL, and Tribos Coatings Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The market is divided into acrylic, polyurethane, epoxy, and other segments based on the type of resin used. Due to the resin's adaptability, the acrylic category, which accounted for the biggest market share in 2021, is anticipated to maintain its dominance by the end of the forecast period. Clearness and weather resilience are two qualities associated with acrylic resins. Depending on the performance requirements, they can be built in a variety of ways, ranging from extremely hard to highly sticky. Glass is given water resistance, hardness, and longevity by polyurethane resin coatings, which can also be made in clear and frost finishes.
- In 2021, the Asia Pacific market had a value of USD 1.28 billion. The region with the biggest market share is expected to keep doing so for the duration of the forecast. The market has expanded in the area as a result of the area's rapid population growth as well as an increase in infrastructure construction activities.
- The leading producer and supplier of flat glass worldwide is China. Additionally, India is quickly rising to prominence as one of the world's top makers of home appliances and consumer electronics. Increased foreign direct investment and consumer electronics companies setting up manufacturing facilities in the nation will support flat glass production and boost demand for U.S. Flat Glass Coatings.
- At its factory in Carleton, Michigan, Guardian Glass began producing 130" x 240" or superjumbo, SunGuard coatings on clear or Guardian UltraClear float glass in September 2021. The maker of flat glass has reacted to the demand from architects who have pushed architectural boundaries with structures that maximise views and natural light for inhabitants in cutting-edge facades while still meeting energy performance norms and requirements.
Segments covered in the report:
Resin Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Operation Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Nano Coatings
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Solar Power
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Building Construction
- Automotive Transportation
- Electrical Electronics
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1662
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs