The global technical support outsourcing market is estimated to register growth at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, note analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR).
Major players operating in the global technical support outsourcing market are increasingly focusing on mission-critical projects in BFSI, pharmaceutical, and retail sectors in order to sustain their businesses during the coronavirus pandemic. Moreover, they are concentrating on addressing issues pertaining to data theft and data loss of customer database across different end-use industries, including eCommerce, hospitality, and logistics. Thus, many players in the technical support outsourcing market are boosting their RD initiatives in latest technologies such as quantum computing and other computing filters in order to prevent potential data theft attempts.
Request a Report Sample at-
Technical Support Outsourcing Market: Key Findings
- Due to scarcity of capital funding, many small medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across the globe find it difficult to maintain their internal helpdesk services. As a result, these SMEs are inclining toward outsourcing their technical support services. This factor is creating profitable prospects in the global technical support outsourcing market. Moreover, the adoption of technical support outsourcing services is increasing across the globe, owing to their ability to freeing up in-house resources and offering cost-effective and qualified resources in order to offer technical support.
- Lack of in-depth understanding on technology and technical skills is encouraging companies from different industry verticals to utilize the services offered in the global technical support outsourcing market. Moreover, independent software vendors (ISV) and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) are inclining toward outsourcing the technical support as this lets them to concentrate on their core developments, notes a TMR report on the global technical support outsourcing market.
Get PDF Brochure for More Insights –
Technical Support Outsourcing Market: Growth Boosters
- Increase in focus of companies on their core businesses is generating lucrative prospects in the global technical support outsourcing market
- Surge in technical support outsourcing solutions in the global healthcare industry is prognosticated to drive the sales growth in the global market during the forecast period
- Rise in need for use of digital payment systems, electronic billing, and electronic health data records maintenance is fueling demand prospects in the technical support outsourcing market
Technical Support Outsourcing Market: Regional Analysis
- The technical support outsourcing market in North America is expected to witness profitable prospects during the forecast period, owing to many factors such as presence of technological organizations including Worldwide Call Centers and IBM Corporation. Furthermore, the regional market is being influenced positively by increasing adoption of cloud-based outsourcing solutions in different sectors in North America.
- The Asia Pacific technical support outsourcing market is anticipated to attract sizable business opportunities in the upcoming years due to increased trend of technical support outsourcing in different key industries such as the automotive and IT sectors in the region
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis at –
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453